[daip] VLA+Pt Calibration Problem

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:19:26 EDT 2005

Hi Emma,

Along with what Eric said, look at your final CL table in detail to make
sure all the calibration for antenna 29 isn't flagged, and then trace
that back through the SN tables etc..  (Did you get any "failed
solutions" when you ran CALIB?)  You can use PRTAB or I might just start
with SNPLT so see if it plots anything and then use PRTAB to see what
the actual numbers are.

I've done some PT-link data reduction and it seemed to work normally,
i.e., imaging is a bit of a pain, but initial calibration worked like
the rest of the VLA.

Cheers,

Amy