[daip] Re: CXPOLN

Denise Gabuzda gabuzda at caesar.ucc.ie
Wed Jan 26 12:01:47 EST 2005

Dear Uwe,

Good work for finding this problem!

This bug was actually already fixed once back in 1998, when
the first VSOP polarization maps were being made -- then the
input names for the beams were updated from QBEM, UBEM [MX
output] to QBEAM, UBEAM [old IMAGR output]. Is there not indeed
some way to have the procedure automatically detect the correct
class? Failing that, perhaps it would be better to have the
class as an input parameter for the procedure?

Regards,

	Denise