[daip] converting aips data between differnt endian machine.

Lee, Jae-Joon luca at astrohi.snu.ac.kr
Mon Jan 10 07:07:11 EST 2005

Dear DAIP,

Hello,
I'm one of the AIPS user at Seoul Natl. University, Korea.
We recently migrated to Intel/Linux from Sparc/Solaris and
and I wonder if there are any fancy way to convert AIPS data
from bigendian to littleendian.
I have searched your web site and also did some googling but haven't
find any good answer.
I'm thinking of exporting all the data in FITS format in sparc machine
than importing it again in Intel machine.

I'll be really glad if you give me advice.
Thanks a lot in advance.

 -JJ

--
Lee, Jae-Joon <luca at astrohi.snu.ac.kr>