[daip] midnight job problem.

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 11 19:15:15 EST 2005

My Mac binary aips midnight job is failing with very little feedback.
The email and the log messages basically just say it failed.

The UPD20050211.234724.ERR file says:

UPDCVS - cvs update of 31DEC05 had abnormal completion
AIPSUPD - UPDCVS failed, Status=1

The corresponding LOG file says:

AIPSUPD - Using CVS for copying files.
UPDCVS - cvs update of 31DEC05 had abnormal completion
AIPSUPD - UPDCVS failed, Status=1

and the messages that came out on the screen are in the attachment.

None of this is very helpful to me.  I hope it means more to you.  I
suspect a silly setup problem, but I don't understand things well enough
to be sure.  I have not run a midnight job since around mid December.

Any clues?  Or should I just reinstall 31DEC05?

I'll be gone Monday, back Tuesday.

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA