[daip] Moving user files

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 30 15:38:41 EDT 2005

Eric

Thaks for all these instructions. I'll give them a whirl. Let you know
tomorrow what happens. Hopefully, then, we can get these old catlogues
nailed.

Roderick

Roderick Johnstone                          Email: rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
X-ray Astronomy Group                       Phone: +44 1223 766656
Institute of Astronomy                      Mobile:   07989 809095
Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0HA, UK       Fax:   +44 1223 337523