[daip] aips problem

Jennifer Donovan jen at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Aug 12 17:11:15 EDT 2005

hi --

i'm getting an error message from aips that i do not understand. i can
"uc" and "mc" without a problem, but anything else i enter at the prompt
results in:

>tget imagr
AIPS 1: ZDIR: COULD NOT TRANSLATE LOGICAL =
AIPS 1: ZDIR: DATA
AIPS 1: ZTXMAT ERROR =      2

do you know what the problem is? i have never had this issue before, but
this week i tried to access aips remotely on my laptop and started to get
the message. i thought it was just an issue with the remote connection,
but now i'm back at my regular workstation and i'm getting it once more.
help!

thanks,
jennifer donovan
jen at astro.columbia.edu