[daip] problem in aips

anoop srivastava anoop_vin24 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 10 01:45:36 EDT 2005

Respected Sir/Madam

    I am a P.hd. student from India. Recently I have installed the aips 03 in my personal computer which is running on red hat 9. I have a fits file in my folder but it is not running in aips however the aips is opening successfully. Here are some information regarding the installation :

AIPS_ROOT:/home/anoop/aips_03
Group         :anoop
Group write : YES
Architecture :LINUX
Site name    : IRC
Aips hosts  :  LOCAL HOST
DATA area  : /home/anoop/aips_03/DATA/LOCALHOSTS_1

Kindly give me the suggestions to run the fits file in aips

Thanks

Anoop Srivastava
Department of Physics
Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur