[daip] Problem in 31DEC04 version of AIPS

Poonam Chandra poonam at tifr.res.in
Mon Sep 20 06:18:48 EDT 2004

Hi,
	Recently I upgraded my AIPS to 31DEC04 version. Everything works
fine. But I am not able to plot the data wither by UVPLT or by VPLOT. It
gives the error

einste> VPLOT1: Task VPLOT  (release of 31DEC04) begins
einste> VPLOT1: FOUND   0 POINTS: NOT ENOUGH TO SELF-SCALE
einste> VPLOT1: Appears to have ended successfully
einste> VPLOT1: einstein     31DEC04 TST: Cpu=       1.1  Real=       4

However, LISTR shows all the scans properly and Header also shows data
properly.  My earlier AIPS version 31DEC03 was working fine.
Please let me know the problem.
Regards
Poonam.