[daip] CLCAL with multiple SN tables

R. Niruj Mohan r_nirujmohan at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 17 05:17:15 EDT 2004

Dear Eric,

I am using the version of AIPS (on a LINUX machine)
which I downloaded on 3rd sept 2004.

I have two SN tables (SN1 and SN2) in my multisource
files, which I want to combine together, and combine
with CL1 to produce a new CL table.

I used SNVER=0, INVER=0 and also tried SNVER=1,INVER=2
and ran CLCAL. But the new CL table has only the
entries in SN2 and doesnt seem to have noticed SN1 at
all.

This is obvious because SN1 was produced with
SOLMODE='P', subsequently made into CL2 using CL1.
SN2 was then made with SOLMODE='A&P',
DOCALIB=2,GAINUSE=2 and hence has the amp corrections
and its phase corrections are near zero.

Could you tell me if I have to use some additional
adverbs for this or am I doing anything wrong ?

regards
Niruj