[daip] presenting maps

Jiyune Yi jiyune at oso.chalmers.se
Mon Sep 6 08:03:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to have some help for my AIPS maps in publication.
I've used KNTR with two different colours (grchan) to show
an overlaid map of two different maser maps. The problem with
this method is that I'm limited with label font(size) and the
colour of the labeled rectangular border.

Is there a way to have labeled rectangular border in "black"
colour while the overlaid contour maps of the two masers
are keeping two different colours ? Is there a way to change
the font of labels (thicker/bigger) ? Or perhaps you can recommend
me better tasks to present the two different maps (both maps with
contour, but not one with contour and another with gray-scale image)
being overlaid and distinguished with more freedom on the expression
of the labeled rectangular border.

Thank you very much for the help in advance !!

- Jiyune

Jiyune Yi
Onsala Space Observatory
43992, Onsala, Sweden