[daip] Question about DTSIM

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 22 18:39:09 EDT 2004

Athol Kemball wrote this task and no one has used it in a long time.
I certainly know nothing about it although I could look at it if I had
time.  But I am leaving in about 30 minutes and traveling until Nov.

Perhaps Leonia who has worked on data simulation will have a
suggestion and perhaps Athol would help.  You should be able to reach
him in Illinois via akemball at nrao.edu.

Let me know if you get some satisfaction - otherwise I will take a
look when I get back (if I can remember or find this in my overfull
Inbox).

Perhaps the student should read code - it would be educational.