[daip] Re: Adverb DOFIT

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Oct 12 20:07:10 EDT 2004

I don't know how/why this is implemented in FRING/KRING.  I have
not ever used it.  I think your instinct to remove it is correct.
If you want to check with someone who might have thought of this
more seriously on the VLBI front, I recommend Fomalont and/or
Walker.  But it probably also would be okay to eliminate it and
see if they notice ...

Jim