[daip] RE: Archived data "AT272"

Data Analysts analysts at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:08:04 EST 2004

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From cwtsai at astro.UCLA.EDU  Wed Nov 17 15:08:18 2004
From: "Chao-Wei Tsai" <cwtsai at astro.UCLA.EDU>
To: "'Data Analysts'" <analysts at aoc.nrao.edu>
Subject: RE: Archived data "AT272"
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:08:06 -0800

Hi Meri:

Thank you very much. I got the file already. Since it is 130 MB in size, I
assumed it contains both XH02010/file_11 and XH02010/file_12 (105 MB and 30
MB, according to "NRAO Archive Data Base Query Results.")

On the other hand, the Q band data shows that all antennas were out in the
output of PRTAN task. I checked the observing Log online, and see nothing
serious happened in Q-band observation during AT272 run on that day. Is
there something wrong with the data? Can I just use the K-band AN table for
Q-band data with FREQ key changed to be Q-band frequency?

Again, thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely yours,
Chao-Wei
Chao-Wei Tsai