[daip] Image permission

Lee Shapiro lshapiro at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 18 09:24:33 EST 2004

Your request has been passed on to me.  I do give you permission to use the
image "Galactic Building Blocks Around Andromeda (M31)" from our image
gallery (http://www.nrao.edu/imagegallery/php/level3.php?id=475) which is
the same image you requested but from a different site which provides you
with different resolutions if needed.  This is for a one-time educational
use in  in a paper called "Concrete Images for Abstract Questions: A
Philosophical View," to be included in a conference proceedings on imaging
edited by Evan Selinger at Rochester Institute of Technology.  The image
should be credited as D. Thilker (JHU), Robert Braun (ASTRON), WSRT and
NRAO/AUI/NSF.

Lee Shapiro, Ph.D.
Head, Education & Public Outreach
National Radio Astronomy Observatory