[daip] AIPS can't see my data

Zachary Drew zach at astro.umn.edu
Sat Nov 13 19:03:11 EST 2004

# AIPSRC created by install.pl on Wed Oct 27 16:51:59 2004
#
AIPS_ROOT = /astro_dist/local/aips
GROUP = aips
GROUPWRITE = YES
ARCH = LINUX
SITE = UMNASTRO
THISHOST = BLUE
HOSTS = "BLUE"
PRINTERS = ""
DATA_AREAS = "/astro_dist/local/aips/DATA/BLUE_1:NONE"
TAPE_DRIVES = ""
TPHOSTS = "127.0.0.1"
APSIZE = 5
PRINTMED = A
FORT = /usr/bin/g77
FORTOPT = -c -fno-automatic -fno-globals -Wno-globals -malign-double
-Wimplicit -Wall
CCOM = /usr/bin/gcc
CCOMOPT = -c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops
-I/astro_dist/local/aips/31DEC04/INC -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-DHAVE_LINUX_GLIBC
LINK = /usr/bin/g77
READLINE = /usr/lib/libreadline.a
DOTWOLIB = NO
DOWNLOADED = 2004.10.27:21:50.07
UNPACKED = Unpacked in /astro_dist/local/aips at Wed Oct 27 16:50:36
2004

#---- End of AIPSRC file

[root at blue root]# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.3.3/specs
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --enable-shared --enable-threads=posix
--disable-checking --disable-libunwind-exceptions --with-system-zlib
--enable-__cxa_atexit --host=i386-redhat-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.3 20040412 (Red Hat Linux 3.3.3-7)

[root at blue root]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)

The AIPS version I installed is 31Dec04

I used the default compiler settings. Can I provide you with any other
useful information?

Zachary Drew
Systems Manager
Astronomy Department