[daip] Re: bug in SNPLT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon May 24 13:30:29 EDT 2004

R. Niruj Mohan writes:

 > There seems to be a problem with SNPLT. If I have two subarrays, the help
 > file says that SUBARRAY=-1 should plot all subarrays. But when I define it
 > as -1, SNPLT doesnt like a negative number for SUBARRAY. Since it is
 > useful to plot both days together, is it possible to make SNPLT accept -1
 > and hence plot all subarrays ?
 > It would helpful to have a similar option for SUBARRAY in LISTR as well.

The problem in SNPLT was only in the INPUTS section which limited the
value to >= 0.  The code and help already said what was intended.  I
have fixed the help file today.

LISTR uses UVGET with the full calibration adverbs and functions.
This can only be done one subarray at a time (tasks which allow
multiple subarrays have to put an outer loop over subarray into the
code).  LISTR could, in the gain listing portion, allow any subarray.
 I will add that to the code now.