[daip] mwflt

Crystal Brogan cbrogan at ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 11 21:00:08 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a question about the aips task MWFLT. I'm a little confused about
what the cparms should be.

I'm using opcode 'mw' in order to filter with a box.

cparms 1 and 2 define the size of the box in pixels.

Question: are these the actual width/height of the box OR
are they 1/2 of the width/height that I want?

In other words if I want to filter things above 2 degrees in
size, would I specify 1 degree or 2 degrees (in pixel units)?

I realize this is a rather obscure task, but does any one know?

Cheers,
Crystal