[daip] FILLM failed?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 9 19:01:16 EST 2004

There is more trouble with your data than meets the eye.  Your files
encompass multiple array configurations and FILLM cannot handle that
correctly or even realize that it is (badly) messing up.  You should
include only those files that have the same set of antenna locations
in each run of FILLM.  Note - I am still testing stuff and would
appreciate your leaving this around.

There is a bug in FILLM that I think I can fix, a minor bug in PRTTP,
and maybe I can even figure out how to test the antennas for the
failure mode you have not yet noticed.