[daip] a problem with ANCAL/ANTAB (fwd)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:42:25 EST 2004

Hi Victor,

The calibration info will be in the TY and GC tables.  You
can look at the TY table in SNPLT and unfortunately the GC
table only with PRTAB.  If there is a problem with FITLD
that it does not get the TY and GC tables right because of
the splitting into different sources/freqs that is a FITLD
bug.  So I would strongly encourage you to check out the TY
and GC tables.  Also since they already exist if you run ANTAB
with TY=0 and GC=0, ANTAB will create new TY and GC tables.

Amy