[daip] more information on LISTR error

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 17 14:54:43 EDT 2004

I would be suspicious that your MNJ has not worked correctly.  The
call sequence to LPOPEN was changed and implemented correctly
througout - the error message you are getting suggests that LISTR.FOR
was link edited with the old LPOPEN rather than the new.

cd $AIPS_ROOT
source LOGIN.CSH
$CDTST
more $APLSUB/LPOPEN.FOR - if the call sequence contains NACROS then
                          you have the new code

cd $TST/$ARCH/UPDATE

replace all LAST*DAT* files with

20040517.034559

and run the MNJ over again.  Check COMRPL.LOG and COMLNK.LOG to make
sure that the COMRPLs take place and that the LIBR library builds have
worked.  It is strange to me that now two MNJs have been reported to
have failed (the last did not tell me the OS) on this point.