[daip] Calibration question

Jessica L. Rosenberg jrosenbe at origins.colorado.edu
Wed Jun 16 19:36:08 EDT 2004

Hello,

Well, I am in the process of trying to calibrate my data and have a question...

I suspect that this problem is arising because I worked on these data some time
ago now and am trying to come back to them. I used VLARESET before restarting
the calibration, but something is still not quite right.

I got to the point of running VLACLCAL and then LISTR with DOCALIB TRUE and had
a look at the results, but the data were not calibrated - the amplitudes were
still off from what GETJY reported and the phases were not small. I got rid of
my CL table and ran CLCAL (don't know what the difference between these two is)
but got the same results. This time I took more close note of the info being
reported which was as follows:

leavit> CLCAL1: Task CLCAL  (release of 31DEC02) begins
leavit> CLCAL1: You are using a non-standard program
leavit> CLCAL1: Using interpolation mode 2PT
leavit> CLCAL1: Processing SN table    0
leavit> CLCAL1: WARNING: SN table    1 has already been applied
leavit> CLCAL1: SN2CL: Applying SN tables to CL table   1, writing CL table  2
leavit> CLCAL1: SN2CL: Appending new solutions to CL table   2
leavit> CLCAL1: SN2CL: WARNING: NO CL RECORDS WRITTEN
leavit> CLCAL1: Appears to have ended successfully
leavit> CLCAL1: leavitt      31DEC02 TST: Cpu=       0.5  Real=       7
leavit> CLCAL1: Task CLCAL  (release of 31DEC02) begins
leavit> CLCAL1: You are using a non-standard program
leavit> CLCAL1: Using interpolation mode 2PT
leavit> CLCAL1: Processing SN table    0
leavit> CLCAL1: WARNING: SN table    1 has already been applied
leavit> CLCAL1: SN2CL: Applying SN tables to CL table   1, writing CL table  2
leavit> CLCAL1: SN2CL: Appending new solutions to CL table   2
leavit> CLCAL1: leavitt      31DEC02 TST: Cpu=       0.5  Real=       7
leavit> CLCAL1: Task CLCAL  (release of 31DEC02) begins
leavit> CLCAL1: You are using a non-standard program
leavit> CLCAL1: Using interpolation mode 2PT
leavit> CLCAL1: Processing SN table    0
leavit> CLCAL1: WARNING: SN table    1 has already beenvit> LISTR1: ZTXOP2: LIST
R_MATX3.TXT
leavit> LISTR1: CL TABLE IS EMPTY: SETTING DOCAL FALSE
leavit> LISTR1: Appears to have ended successfully

So no CL records are being written, but I am not sure what the WARNING: SN table
1 has already been applied is all about, where it was applied, or how I go about
dealing with this situation. As I said I think it may be because I played with
these data before, but if so how do I get things restarted so that I don't run
into this problem?

Thanks!
Jessica

Jessica Rosenberg           Campus Box 389, CASA
phone: 303-735-4190         University of Colorado
fax: 303-492-7178           Boulder, CO  80309

e-mail: jrosenbe at casa.colorado.edu