[daip] Re: aips help

Emily Xanthopoulos exanthop at sagramore.ucllnl.org
Fri Jun 4 17:41:01 EDT 2004

Great thank you Eric! it worked!

I had to clean up all the files that you mentioned below from the /tmp
directory, I did not know there was a limit of 36.
And you are also right about killing the TV and the other message/TEK
screens, because I use exit but those were not diying with aips and had to
kill them manually. But now I used kleenex and it worked fine.

Thanks again for the help and the really fast reply.

Emily