[daip] mysterious problem with fittp

Diana Worrall D.Worrall at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 4 06:21:50 EDT 2004

I'm running into an fittp problem when using the 31DEC04 version of
aips.  Both DS9 and kvis (from the KARMA package)
think the sky coordinates of my output FITS file are the same but
very wrong values (~0 hr, ~1 deg instead of the correct value
of ~16 hr, ~17deg).

When I run fittp from the 31DEC03 version of aips, the sky coordinates
are correct are interpreted correctly by kvis and DS9.

I don't see an obvious difference in the KEYWORD values in the
headers of the old and new files, but there must be something.

Please help

Many thanks
-Diana Worrall