[daip] Re: in addition to the previous e-mail

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 3 12:00:56 EDT 2004

Ellie writes:
 > Hello,
 >    I am still getting the same errors. I looked for a reference to 31DEC02 in my ~/.AIPSRC and I could not find it when I typed
 >
 > cat .AIPSRC
 >
 > so I deleted the file altogether. I then ran perl ./install.pl again and did the necessary steps. I got the same errors again, though.
 >
 > I am not sure what I am doing wrong again.

Okay - the reference really is likely to be there.  Actually look in
~/.AIPSRC for line like

CCOMOPT = -c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -I/home/primate2/AIPS/31DEC04/INC -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHAVE_LINUX_GLIBC

Also check $SYSLOCAL/CCOPTS.SH for

COMP="-c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -I/home/AIPS/31DEC04/INC -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHAVE_LINUX_GLIBC"

Note that mine have a 31DEC04 in them.

Fix both with your editor, then rerun install.pl but read the
complicated compiler options page very very carefully esp CCOMOPT.