[daip] AIPS Question

Barbara A Williams baw at UDel.Edu
Wed Jul 14 15:42:20 EDT 2004

I have recently installed Dec 04 on my ultra Sun. I noticed when I make
Postscript images of the data that was reduced with an earlier version of
AIPS I get distinct grid lines as well as the contours on the images. Has
anyone else observed this and can you tell me how to eliminate these
features. I do no want to re-reduce the data using the latest version
because there are lots of images that I have alread processed.
I would appreciate any help you can give.
Thanks