[daip] question about aips tasks

Hiroko Shinnaga shinnaga at submm.caltech.edu
Tue Dec 21 17:22:25 EST 2004

Dear Eric,

   I tried "UVPRT" to see if there is any data
during the "missing period" reported in VPLOT.
And I found that there is no data during the
missing period with "UVPRT".  If "UVPRT" works
correctly, "VPLOT" is right.  But if that is
the case, I don't understand why these data
were missing.  The observing script looked fine
and "LISTR" looks consistent with the observing
script.  I created this AIPS file using "FILLM".
Would you suggest me to use "FILLM" and upload
4 files individually and do "DBCON"?
Do you think there would make any difference?

   I would like to appreciate your response soon.
Thank you very much.

Hiroko

Hiroko Shinnaga, Staff Scientist    email: shinnaga at submm.calteh.edu
Caltech Submillimeter Observatory   Phone: 808-935-1909
California Institute of Technology  Fax:   808-961-6273
111 Nowelo St., Hilo, HI 96720 USA  http://puuoo.submm.caltech.edu/~hs