[daip] Re: question about aips installation

Hiroko Shinnaga shinnaga at submm.caltech.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:11:38 EST 2004

Dear  Eric Greisen,

   Thanks very much for your kind and prompt
response.  Finally, I could make my TV work
on this machine.  I changed from 16 to 24 bit
by editing the XF86Config directly.

   Thank you very much for your help.  I appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hiroko

Hiroko Shinnaga, Staff Scientist    email: shinnaga at submm.calteh.edu
Caltech Submillimeter Observatory   Phone: 808-935-1909
California Institute of Technology  Fax:   808-961-6273
111 Nowelo St., Hilo, HI 96720 USA  http://puuoo.submm.caltech.edu/~hs