[daip] Re: AC757 data

Nicholas Cross cross at pha.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:17:31 EST 2004

Hi,
	I did re-run FILLM. Below is the output from PRTAB:

acs41     PRTAB(31DEC04)    757     02-DEC-2004  14:12:52    Page    1
20041018    .CH 0  .   1  Disk= 1    TY Table version   1
Title: AIPS UV DATA FILE TSYS TABLE
Created by      FILLM on 05-NOV-2004 14:30:36
Last written by EDITA on 05-NOV-2004 16:13:29
Ncol  10  Nrow  157400    Sort cols:   1 (ASCEND)   4 (ASCEND)
    Table has     3 keyword-value pairs:
   NO_POL   =            2
   NO_IF    =            2
   REVISION =           10
   Table format incompatable with FITS ASCII tables

COL. NO.       1           2           3           4          5         6
     ROW   TIME        TIME INTE   SOURCE ID   ANTENNA    SUBARRAY   FREQ
ID
  NUMBER   DAYS        DAYS
       1   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           1          1         1
       2   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           2          1         1
       3   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           3          1         1
       4   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           4          1         1
       5   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           5          1         1
       6   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           6          1         1
       7   1.258E-01   9.259E-05       1           7          1         1

The EDITA adverbs are:

AIPS 1: EDITA: uv-data editor based on system gains or temperatures
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     '20041018    '          Input UV data (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'CH 0  '                Input UV data (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV data (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        0                    Input UV data disk drive #
AIPS 1: INEXT      'TY'                    Input table type (TY, SN, CL)
AIPS 1: INVERS        0                    Input table file version no.
AIPS 1: DODELAY      -1                    > 0 -> use delays/rates too
AIPS 1: FREQID        3                    Frequency ID; 0 => 1
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      0                    Subarray number 0 => 1.
AIPS 1: FLAGVER       1                    Flag table version
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Time range to include
AIPS 1: BIF           1                    First IF to include
AIPS 1: EIF           0                    Last IF to include
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  Antennas to include/exclude
AIPS 1: SOLINT        0                    Times within SOLINT (min) are
AIPS 1:                                    treated as equal.
AIPS 1: DETIME        0                    Break interval (min)
AIPS 1: DOHIST       -1                    Record flags in history file
AIPS 1: DOTWO         1                    True => do second observable
AIPS 1:                                    plot of main baseline
AIPS 1: EXPERT        0                    > 0 start in expert mode
AIPS 1: CROWDED       1                    > 0 => allow plots with all
AIPS 1:                                    polarizations and IFs
AIPS 1: REASON     *all ' '                Initial reason string
AIPS 1: ANTUSE        1           2        Initial displayed antennas
AIPS 1:               3           4           5           6
AIPS 1:               7        *rest 0
AIPS 1: BADDISK    *all 0                  Disks to avoid for scratch.

I am using the 31DEC04 AIPS.

Nick