[daip] AIPS Help - TV

Cyril Tasse tasse at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Aug 17 07:52:16 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm a PhD student working with VLA data, using AIPS. For almost a year
everything was going very fine with AIPS, but I now have a problem, and me
and the network administrator here couldn't find it out, so as a 'last
chance', I ask for some help, if a solution exists.

Well, the problem came when the Redhat version has been changed. The
problem is as follow: when using the tv for interactive tasks such as
TVFLG, SPFLG, it's incredebly slow, so slow and dicontinuous that it's not
possible to work with. So if you could give us some clues about that
usolvable problem it would help.

Regards,
Cyril TASSE