Fwd: [daip] [forwarded from slipnick at brandeis.edu] Macintosh question

Wes Young wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:48:06 EDT 2004

If you install X11R6 on your Mac you can then log on to your computers
at work and display back to the Mac using the standard X11 display
tools.  Typically this is done by ssh'ing to the remote machine via an
xterm on the mac.  You can obtain X11R6 directly from Apple,
MacOSX->Downloads search for X11.

You can also install AIPS on your Mac, there are instructions on the
AIPS web page.

wes
wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu

Begin forwarded message: