[daip] task FILLM

Hermine Landt hlandt at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 20 11:12:26 EDT 2004

thanks. it works now.
after all the name changing and leaving the end number away I had defined
the path of the directory wrong.

it works fine now. thanks again and sorry for my stupid mistake.

Hermine

   Hermine Landt
   Harvard-Smithsonian           E-mail: hlandt at cfa.harvard.edu
     Center for Astrophysics     Phone:  +1-617-384-9899
   60 Garden Street, MS-29       Fax:    +1-617-495-7040
   Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

                http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~hlandt/