[daip] MCUBE

Ed Fomalont efomalon at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:27:08 EDT 2004

Hello,

   A minor question (problem) with MCUBE.  I have four
images, with axis three as the frequency, as usual.
I wanted to make a cube of the four images, but the
frequencies are not evenly spaced---Lband, Cband, Uband, Qband.

   Is there anyway I can force MCUBE to make another axis
labelled as SEQ.NUM.  It does if the headers of the images
are the same (as for images made a different times), but
not if the Freq axis is different.  DOALIGN=-2 does not
seem to do this.

   I know I could relable the frequency axis of each to
be identical, but it would be nice to keep the correct
frequency in the header.

   Ed