[daip] AIPS help -message receipt?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Apr 4 12:49:42 EDT 2004

We have received your message - but we do not know what to suggest.  I
have forwarded it to one or two people who have nuch more experience
with VLA data than I have, but they have not responded.  All that you
can do is delete the suspect data which sounds like a very narrow-band
interference signal to me.  That often produces ringing in phase and
is frequently polarized.

SPFLG can display phase and so should show this.  However, we have
coded so many ways to look at data because each has its advantages so
that POSSM may be best for your data.