[daip] first try running the midnight job

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:26:56 EST 2003

It is clear that cron's lack of $PATH is the source of the failure.
Our Solaris do_daily has the following in it ahead of the LOGIN.SH
line

# Get ar and cvs in the path...
PATH=/opt/alpha/SUNWspro/bin:/opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:$PATH; export PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/alpha/SUNWspro/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PATH=$PATH:/opt/local/gnu/bin/cvs
export PATH

But I have had to go even farther in some cases - I remember simply
adding something to source my .bashrc file which sets an elaborate
path.