[daip] CLCAL

Michael Bietenholz michael at polaris.phys.yorku.ca
Fri Oct 24 16:50:24 EDT 2003

1) You should put at least a few warnings into the .HLP file since a
couple of important adverbs changed between 01May2003 and 18July2003,
ie. running CLCAL with INTERP='BOX', INTPARM=1, now produces a
different result than it used to.  Frequent users like me may well
set the adverbs without looking at the HLP file in any detail, since
we (think we) know them.

2) I'm not sure that SAMPTYP='BOX' (in the 18July2003) version works -
I can't get it to produce a CL table any different than if I leave
SAMPTYP blank, regardless of the setting of BPARM.  Should I get a newer
version than 18July2003?

3) Is there a log somewhere of the changes that are made to 31DEC2003
for the curious?  It would be useful to be able to check what has
changed since your last version of 31DEC2003.

          thanks,      michael bietenholz