[daip] Re: AIPS 31DEC02 version on CDROM

Anders Winnberg anders at oso.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 17 09:17:18 EDT 2003

Dear AIPSMAIL,

A week ago I mailed a request for a copy of the installation software
for AIPS 31DEC02 on a CDROM.  I have not yet received any response from
you.  However, it is very well possible that your mail has been
classified as a spam.  I have noticed that my anti-spam program makes
such mistakes occasionally and perhaps I am not as alert as I wish to be
all the time.

So, if you have responded to my earlier mail, please do it again and I
promise to be more alert than usual in my checking up on my anti-spam
program.  Thank you!

--
Anders Winnberg                      tel.: +46 31 772 5533
Onsala Space Observatory             fax.: +46 31 772 5590
S - 439 92 Onsala                    e-mail: anders at oso.chalmers.se
Sweden