[daip] AIPS 31DEC02 version on CDROM

Anders Winnberg anders at oso.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 10 12:41:46 EDT 2003

Dear AIPSMAIL,

I would appreciate getting a copy of the installation software for AIPS
version 31DEC02 on CDROM if available.  The reason for my choice of
medium is the fact that I am now 'professor emeritus' and working at
home a lot without access to a fast Internet connection.

If you have this version of AIPS on CD please tell me if you require any
cost compensation for it and for the freight.

Sincerely yours
--
Anders Winnberg                      tel.: +46 31 772 5533
Onsala Space Observatory             fax.: +46 31 772 5590
S - 439 92 Onsala                    e-mail: anders at oso.chalmers.se
Sweden