[daip] AIPS installation

Miguel de Val Borro miguel at astro.su.se
Tue Nov 18 14:14:54 EST 2003

Ok, thank you, there was a mistake in the HOST definition and the
install.pl script didn't recognize the machine. Now it works fine.

I'm trying to join the ~/.AIPSRC file into the install.pl so it
can run unattended, it was suggested by my system manager so that
we can automate the AIPS installation in a few systems.

Thanks again for your help.
Miguel