[daip] question/bug report

Hugh Crowl hugh at astro.yale.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:46:34 EST 2003

I was writing to inquire about the functionality of the various contouring
programs within AIPS. In particular, it seems that KNTR will fit most of
my needs for contouring, with one major exception: I cannot print the
contour levels on the resultant plot. While the task CNTR does this, there
is much more functionality built into KNTR that I would like to be able to
take advantage of. We are currently using version 31DEC02, so please
disregard my question if this has been changed in a subsequent version. If
not, is there any possibility that KNTR will have this capability in the
future?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Hugh Crowl