[daip] AIPS installation on IBM RS6000

JANARDHAN P jerry at prl.ernet.in
Mon May 5 06:16:03 EDT 2003

Dear Amy,

	Please refer to your email of 01 May to me. I have just run the
AIPS install script on our IBM RS6000 again and I am attaching the
messages that the install script spewed out until it crashed.  If you
could go through them and figure out whats wrong, I'd highly appreciate
it.
	Take care and cheerio
jerry