[daip] Re: Trouble with AIPS TV **FALSE ALARM**

Jonathan Adams jfadams at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 3 14:46:17 EST 2003

Hello Eric and folks-

 Please disregard the help request I just sent. No sooner did I send that
email, I got an email from Göran telling me every thing works fine;

<quote>
The AIPS tv is working. I think the problem was mostly to understand
how to get the display to accept the highlighted menu items. Not that
I fully understand it yet, but I can get it to change displays and I
made great progress this weekend.
I am almost finished calibrating the data and ready to image the
first science target.

Göran
</quote>

 Heh, heh. I had a sneaking suspicion that the problem was at least partly
user error, but as his sysadmin, I was bound to report this to you.

 Thanks for you time and take care!