[daip] merging uv dat sets

Jon Mauerhan mauerhan at astro.UCLA.EDU
Mon Jun 30 17:40:58 EDT 2003

Hello,
Im a novice AIPS user and I've been turned loose with some OVRO 3mm data.
Here is my problem:

I have separate single source .UVF files for each polarization and frequency
band for a single source (four .UVF files per source). Using UVLOD or FITLD I am
unable to merge all files into a single UVDATA set. I would like to merge the
polarizations and frequencies into a single UVDATA set so that I can make a map
of of the source that represents both frequency bands and polarizations. Can you
please help? Thanks.

Jon