[daip] USB infrared

flora at lemans.com.cn flora at lemans.com.cn
Thu Jun 12 04:18:05 EDT 2003

Hi,
At first let me introduce our company, Le Mans Industrial (China) Limited is a well-established OEM and manufacturer of Computer Products. We established in 1990 and owned two production plants in Shenzhen (China).
Our related products USB products and digital camera are exported to all over the world. We are pleased to supply USB INFRARED (U-007) product picture in attachment for your consideration.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact with me. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards!

Sincerely,
Flora Zhong
Le Mans Industrial (China) Limited
Add: Rm. 1001-1003, Nanguang Bldg.
No. 5 Huafa St. Futian District, Shenzhen,China
Tel: 86-755-8368 9813, 8368 9823
Fax: 86-755-8368 9363
E-mail: flora at lemans.com.cn
MSN: zfloraa at hotmail.com