[daip] Re: WSRT Multiple IF data in AIPS....

Nissim Kanekar nissim at astro.rug.nl
Tue Jul 22 13:32:39 EDT 2003

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the delay in this reply; I need to get the system people out
here to give me permission to write in the FTP area and most of them
are on holiday right now. Will get back as soon as possible.

Regards,
Nissim

--

Office : 					Residence :

Kapteyn Astronomical Institute			Gedempte Kattendiep 32
University of Groningen 			9711 PP Groningen
Landleven 12					The Netherlands
NL-9747 AD Groningen
The Netherlands

Phone  : +31 - 50 - 363 4067 			Phone : +31 - 50 - 3601438

e-mail : nissim at astro.rug.nl