[daip] Strange PRTAN data in AL592 data set

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 9 10:39:44 EDT 2003

Jason wrote:
> >We recent loaded data from VLA experiment AL592 onto disk for Laurent Loinard
> >to FTP.  He retrieved the data, but is having trouble with the PRTAN output
> >file

I am hard pressed to see how this could be an online problem.
Each record written contains the same data and any record should
be as good (for this purpose) as any other.  The question I would
ask is when and how does FILLM decide to create an AN table.
Perhaps there is a crack we ocassionally fall into.

Cheers,
Ken