[daip] request

deen max astro_atn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 05:54:02 EDT 2003

Dear sir/madam,

We have an astronomical society in our college. There
are large number of members in our society.We give
them astronomical education as much as we can. But we
don't have any resources in our country. Even if we
use internet we have to pay lots of money on it. Due
to non-profit society, we are unable to ues internet
allways. So we use internet for send e-mails to
various astronomy related organizations asking about
some materils.

Therefor if you can please send us any of the
astronomy related materials  like CD's, magazines,
books,activity books,posters,any kind of astronomy
related stuff,etc...,

And also we like to know students programs and
opportunities in your organization.

We'll be greatful for if you send us any of the
educational material for our society as soon as u can.

                 Thank you,

                               your sincerely,
                               Thilina Heenatigala.
                              (RCAS Asst. President)