[daip] Re: New CLCOR

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri Jan 24 11:31:23 EST 2003

There seem to be two problems.

1. UVCOP since OCT98 has copied all sources in the CL table but only
   the included ones in the SU table.  So, some program that does
   something to all sources in the CL table and needs the source
   coordinates will have trouble.  I guess we fix UVCOP to skip the SU
   tidy routine.

2. CLCOR appeared to work on a data set of Leonia's in which there
   were 8 sources in the CL table, but only sources 1 and 2 in the SU
   table.  This means that CLCOR is not getting the correct source
   position for the second, third, ... sources.  Leonia is looking for
   that problem and checking to see if it affects other OPCODEs as well.

To get these fixes, CfA will need to install 31DEC03.  These days that
is a straightforward operation.