[daip] Re: New CLCOR

Mark Reid reid at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:11:29 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Leonia Kogan wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Thank you very much for the good news about a good result at the first
> practical using of the new opcode='atmo' of CLCOR.
>
> Now about the problem you met at CLCOR.
>
> Did you meet it with the new opcode=ATMO?

   Yes.

I took an S/X data set that had 2 sources: #1 some program source
and #2 BL Lac.

I ran UVCOP to select the first 4 IFs that contained only the
S-band data and only the BL Lac data (ie, BIF 1; eif 4;
sour 'BLLAC').

I ran TACOP to copy a CL table.

When I ran CLCOR with  opco='atmo'; sour ''; infile=(see attached)
   it made no changes.  It did complain repeatedly that there was no
   data for source #1

When I tried again with  sour 'BLLAC', it worked.

Mark