[daip] Re: AIPS installation

Siow-Wang Lee swlee at fft.astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 21 15:18:49 EST 2003

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick reply. It seems starting aips with TV=local
solved all my problems! I'd never have thought...

Everything is working fine now. Thank you very much.

cheers,
Siow-Wang

Dr. Siow-Wang Lee	E-mail: swlee at astro.utoronto.ca
Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics , University of Toronto
60 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3H8
Tel:(416)978-4971  Fax:(416)946-7287