[daip] Having trouble with VLABLOAD

James M Anderson janderso at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Feb 20 21:48:13 EST 2003

I an having trouble running VLBALOAD on diana.aoc.nrao.edu

I have tried saying COMPRESS and then RUN VLBAUTIL.  I have exited
aips and restarted, and done the above again.

I do have the tape mounted corectly.  I am getting:

>task 'vlbaload';inp
AIPS 1: VLBALOAD: Procedure to load VLBA data from tape
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INTAPE        3                    Input tape drive number
AIPS 1: NFILES        0                    # of files to advance on tape
AIPS 1: NCOUNT       19                    Number of files to load
AIPS 1:                                    (read from insert card)
AIPS 1: OUTNAME    'BU021B      '          Output file name
AIPS 1: OUTDISK       3                    Disk drive for output data
AIPS 1:                                    (0 => any)
AIPS 1: DOUVCOMP     -1                    >0 => write compressed data
AIPS 1: CLINT         0.25                 CL entry interval (min)
AIPS 1:                                    0 => 1 minute
AIPS 1:
AIPS 1:           VLBALOAD is defined in the VLBAUTIL run file.
>vlbaload
AIPS 1: STACK LIMITS

What am I doing wrong?

--
James M Anderson                    New Mexico Tech/NRAO